(G) Control parameters
When using high power factor converter (FR-HC2), the power regeneration common converter
(FR-CV) or the converter unit (FR-CC2)
● To use FR-HC2 or FR-CV, set Pr. 30 = "2". Setting of Pr. 70 is invalid.
● When using FR-CC2, set Pr. 30 = "10" (initial value of separated converter type).
● Assign the following signal to a contact input terminal using any of Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal
– Inverter run enable signal (X10): FR-HC2 connection, FR-CV connection, FR-CC2 connection
To have coordinated protection with FR-HC2,FR-CV or FR-CC2, shutoff the inverter output by
the X10 signal.
Input the RDY signal of the FR-HC2 (RDYB signal of FR-CV or RDA signal of FR-CC2).
– FR-HC2/FR-CC2 connection, instantaneous power failure detection signal (X11): FR-HC2 con-
nection, FR-CC2 connection
During the operation using RS-485 communication, with the remote output and analog
remote output functions enabled, the X11 signal is used to store the status when the inverter
is set to store the status before an instantaneous power failure.
Input the IPF signal (instantaneous power failure detection signal) of the FR-HC2 or FR-CC2.
● For the terminal to be used for the X10 and X11 signal, set "10" (X10), "11" (X11) in Pr. 178 to Pr. 189
and assign the function. (For separated converter types, the X10 signal is assigned to the terminal
MRS in the initial setting.)
For details of high-duty brake resistor (FR-ABR), brake unit, high power factor converter (FR-HC2),
power regeneration common converter (FR-CV) connections, refer to page 2-77 to page 2-89.
Also, for details of each option, refer to instruction manual of each option.
When changed to Pr. 30 = "2", inverter will reset, so "Err" is displayed on the operation panel.
5 - 678