Speed control under Real sensorless vector control, vector control, PM sensorless vector control
Switching over P/PI control (Pr. 1115, X44 signal)
● In speed control under Real sensorless vector control or vector control, whether or not to add the
integral time (I) when performing gain adjustment with P gain and integral time can be performed
with the P/PI control switchover signal (X44).
– When X44 signal is OFF . . . . PI control
– When X44 signal is ON . . . . . P control
● To input the X44 signal, set "44" in any of Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selection) to
assign the function to a terminal.
● When the X44 signal is turned ON, integration is stopped and the accumulated integral term is
reduced and cleared according to Pr. 1115 "Speed control integral term clear time". Shock at P/PI
control switchover is absorbed.
In Pr. 1115, set time when the integral term is reduced from 100% to 0% regarding the rated torque
current (Iq) as 100%.
Turning OFF the X44 signal resumes the integral operation.
Changing the terminal assignment using Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selection) may
affect the other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
5 - 106
Function block diagram
X44 = OFF
X44 = ON