GOT-F900 SERIES (CONNECTION)
Setting in A Computer Link Connection
In A computer link connection, the switches in the computer link unit (shown in the following page)
should be set as described below.
Communication Setting Specifications
1) Setting the mode selector switch
Set the mode so that the COM port of the computer link unit connected to the GOT-F900 is set to the
dedicated protocol format 1.
2) Setting the transmission specifications setting switches
Set the transmission specifications setting switches of the computer link unit to realize the
transmission specifications shown in the table below.
Write in RUN mode
- The specifications such as the transmission speed are fixed on the GOT-F900 side, and cannot be
3) Setting the station number setting switches
Match the switches to the value set in the GOT-F900 (0 to 15).
(In some computer link units, the switches should be set in the range from 0H to FH.)
4) Turning on the power again
After setting the A computer link, make sure to turn off the power once, then turn it on again.
(Even if the RESET switch in the ACPU is pressed, the changed setting does not become valid.)
RS-422: Format 1
RS-232C: No protocol
RS-422: No protocol
RS-232C: Format 1
Connection of MELSEC-A Series PLC 9