GOT-F900 SERIES (CONNECTION)
Setting in Q Multi PLC System (Function version -B or later)
QCPU of function version -B or later (except Q00JCPU, Q00CPU, or Q01CPU) is compatible with the
multiple PLC system with 4 GOT units maximum.
If the OS version of the GOT-F900 and the screen creation software is compatible with Q multiple PLC
system, the screen creation software can specify the monitoring of other GOT through the connected
GOT and the CPU.
Direct connection to QCPU
The required setting and PLC numbers for connecting the GOT-F900 to the programming port of QCPU
(RS-232C) are shown below.
1) GOT-F900 connection
Each QCPU can be connected to the GOT-F900.
Connection of two or more GOT units can be performed and 2-port interface function (Program
transfer and monitor using GX Developer) is available.
Multiple PLC system
2) Setting in the screen creation software
a) GT Designer2
- Select "Common"-"System Environment", then set "PLC Type" to "MELSEC-Q (Multi)".
- Click "Auxiliary Setting" in the "System Environment" tree, then give a check mark ($) to "Use
Serial Port, Setup, Language, Menu Key."
- Click "GOT Setup" in the "System Environment" tree. In "Connection", set "Port" to "RS-422" or
"RS-232C", "Type" to "CPU", and "Station No." to "0".
b) GT Designer
- Select MELSEC-Q (Multi) in the "GOT/PLC Type" dialog box.
- Specify RS-422 or RS-232C for Port, CPU for Type, and 0 for Station No. in the "Project Auxiliary
Setting" dialog box.
- The setting is not available.
Connection of MELSEC-Q Series PLC 11