Set reject messages
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Set up call rejection
– or –
Tap one of the pre-written messages to be displayed when you
want the call to be rejected. You can edit the message if
3. Tap Save to save the reject message.
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Answering/ending calls.
2. Select any of the following options:
• The home key answers calls allows you to press
• Voice control allows you to answer incoming voice calls using voice.
• The power key ends calls allows you to press the power key to end the
Turn off screen during calls
This option turns on the proximity sensor during calls so that your
phone will know to turn the screen off to save power.
From the main Call settings page, tap Turn off screen during
calls to create a check mark and enable the feature.
to manually add a reject message.