• Video size: Select a resolution for videos. Use higher resolution for
higher quality. Higher resolution videos take up more memory.
• GPS tag: attach a GPS location tag to the photo. To improve GPS
signals, avoid shooting in locations where the signal may be obstructed,
such as between buildings or in low-lying areas, or in poor weather
conditions. Your location may appear on your photos when you upload
them to the Internet. To avoid this, deactivate the GPS tag setting.
• Review: set this option if you want to view each picture after you take it.
Select a time value.
• Volume key: assigns a function to the volume key. Choose from The
zoom key, The camera key, or The record key.
• Timer: Use this for delayed-time shots. You can set the timer to Off, 2
sec, 5 sec, or 10 sec.
• White balance: Select an appropriate white balance, so images have a
true-to-life color range. The settings are designed for specific lighting
situations. These settings are similar to the heat range for white-balance
exposure in professional cameras.
• Exposure value: allows you to adjust the brightness level by moving the
• Guidelines: Display viewfinder guides to help composition when
• Flash: activate or deactivate the flash.