method to convert your spoken words to on-screen text.
– or –
Touch and hold
• Voice to text to access Google voice to text service.
• Clipboard to launch the device's clipboard area from where you can
select a current clipboard item to place in your current message.
• Settings to access the Samsung keyboard settings menu.
Changing the Text Input Mode in Keyboard
1. From a screen where you can enter text, tap the text input field
to reveal the on-screen keyboard.
2. With Samsung keyboard as your text entry method, select one
of the following text mode options:
keyboard. In this mode, the text mode button displays
selecting them on the on-screen keyboard. In this mode, the text mode
There are up to 3 available pages of numeric symbols available by
Note: After typing an initial uppercase character, tap
(Input Methods) to use the default Voice typing input
to select from other input methods such
: to use alphabetic characters from the on-screen
: to enter numbers by pressing the numbers