Composing Exchange Email
For more information, refer to "Composing Email" on
Deleting an Exchange Email Message
Touch and hold an email (from your inbox list) and then tap
Configuring Microsoft Exchange Email Settings
1. From the current Email inbox listing, press
2. Alter any of the following General settings:
• Display: allows you to configure the way in which your email list is
displayed. Options include: Auto fit content, Message preview line, and
Title line in list.
• Composing and sending: allows you to configure the functions
available during both creating and sending emails. Options include:
Quick responses, Default image size, Delay email sending.
• Auto advance: allows you to assign an action after an email is deleted.
Choose from: Next email, Previous email, or Email list.
• Confirm deletions: requires that you provide confirmation before
deleting a selected email.
• Priority senders: allows you to assign Contacts as priority senders, set
as the default folder, assign email notifications, ringtones, and vibration
patterns for emails from these senders.
• Spam addresses: allows you to create a list of spam email addresses.
and then tap