• Auto resend times: enables the device to resend an outgoing email a
specified number of times if delivery fails.
• Incoming settings: Lets you specify incoming email settings, such as
User name, Password, IMAP server, Security type, Port, and IMAP path
• Outgoing settings: Lets you specify outgoing email settings, such as
SMTP server, Security type, Port, Require sign-in, User name, or
Note: Some the above options may not be displayed when using some
Internet account types.
Microsoft Exchange Email (Outlook)
Your phone also provides access to your company's Outlook
Exchange server. If your company uses either Microsoft Exchange
Server 2003 or 2007, you can use this email application to
wirelessly synchronize your email, Contacts, and Calendar
information directly with your company's Exchange server.
Setting Up a Microsoft Exchange Email account
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. If you already have other email account setup:
• Open an existing email account, press
– or –
Enter your Email address and Password information.
• Email address: your Outlook work email address.
and then tap Settings