• Move to folder: selected bookmarks are moved to a selected folder.
3. Tap a bookmark to view the webpage, or touch and hold a
bookmark for the following options:
• Open in new window: opens the webpage in a new window.
• Edit bookmark: allows you to edit the name or URL of the bookmark.
• Add shortcut: adds a shortcut to the bookmarked webpage to your
phone's Home screen.
• Share link: allows you to share a URL address via Bluetooth, ChatON,
Copy to clipboard, Drive, Email, Gmail, Google+, Hangouts, Messaging,
S Memo, or Wi-Fi Direct.
• Delete bookmark: allows you to delete a bookmark.
• Set as homepage: sets the bookmark to your new homepage.
1. From the webpage, tap
2. Use the on-screen keypad to enter the name of the bookmark
and the URL.
3. Select a storage location for your new bookmark.
4. Update the title of the Bookmark and confirm the URL.
5. Tap Save. The new save page now appears on the Bookmarks
1. From the Bookmarks page, touch and hold the bookmark you
want to edit.
2. Tap Edit bookmark.