This menu contains features that allows you to configure the
device's security parameters.
Screen Unlock Pattern Overview
To secure data and limit phone access, set the phone to require a
screen unlock pattern each time you turn on the device, or every
time the phone wakes up from sleep mode (when the screen
automatically turns off).
From the Home screen, press
The Screen lock menu allows to choose from a variety of locking
features such as:
• Swipe: Swipe the screen to unlock it.
• Face unlock: Look at your phone to unlock it.
• Face and voice: Look at your phone and speak to unlock.
• Pattern: A screen unlock pattern is a touch gesture you create and use
to unlock your device. Follow the prompts to create or change your
screen unlock pattern.
• PIN: Select a PIN to use for unlocking the screen.
• Password: Create a password for unlocking the screen.
• None: No pattern, PIN, or password is required. The screen will never
(My device tab)
and then tap Settings
Changing Your Settings