• Call forwarding: configures the forwarding settings. For more
information, refer to "Configuring Call Forwarding" on page 329.
• Auto area code: allows you to automatically prepend a specific area
code to all outbound calls.
• Call waiting: notifies you of an incoming call while you are on another
• Auto redial: automatically redial the dialed number if it is unable to
connect or the call is cut off.
• Fixed dialing numbers: manages fixed dialing numbers. See
Configuring Call Forwarding
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Additional settings
2. Tap an available option:
• Forward when busy: forwards all your calls to voicemail when your
phone is busy.
Using Auto Area Code
This feature prepends an area code to all outbound calls. When
enabled, the designated prefix is always added before your dialed
Ex: If you were using 999 as your area code, 555-5555 would be
dialed as 999 - 555-5555.
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Additional settings.
2. Tap Auto area code, enter a new prefix, and then tap OK.