1. From the main Call settings page, tap Call alerts.
2. Tap Call vibrations to enable your phone to vibrate when the
called party answers the phone.
Choose from: Answer vibration or Call-end vibration.
3. Tap Call status tones to set the sound settings during a call
then tap OK.
Choose from: Call connect tone, Minute minder, and Call end tone.
4. Tap Alerts on calls to turn off alarm and message notifications
during a call.
Accessory settings for call
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Call accessories.
2. The following options are available:
• Automatic answering: configures the device to automatically answer
and incoming call when a headset is detected.
• Automatic answering timer: configures the time delay before the
device automatically accepts the incoming call.
• Outgoing call conditions: allows you to make calls even when the
device is locked.
Configuring Additional Voice Call Settings
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Additional settings.
2. Tap one of the following options:
• Caller ID: chooses whether your number is displayed when someone
answers your outgoing call. Choose from: Network default, Hide number,
or Show number.
Changing Your Settings