2. Set any of the following options:
• Alphabets sets the appearance of an alphabetic keyboard. Choose from
Qwerty keyboard or 3x4 keyboard.
• Numbers and symbols sets the appearance of an numbers and
symbols keyboard. Choose from Qwerty keyboard or 3x4 keyboard.
• Input languages sets the input language. Tap a language from the
available list. The keyboard is updated to the selected language.
• Predictive text enables predictive text entry mode. This must be
enabled to gain access to the advanced settings. Touch and hold to
access the advanced settings.
• Continuous input like using Swipe, allows you to enter text by sliding
your fingers across the on-screen keyboard. This feature is optimized for
use with the on-screen QWERTY keyboard.
• Cursor control when enabled, allows you to control your on-screen
cursor by moving your finger across the keyboard.
• Key-tap sound enables auditory feedback when you tap an on-screen
• Advanced provides access to additional settings.
Auto capitalization automatically capitalizes the first letter of the first
word in each sentence (standard English style).
Auto spacing automatically inserts space between words.
Auto punctuate automatically inserts a full stop in a sentence by tapping
the space bar twice when using the on-screen QWERTY keyboard.
Character preview provides an automatic preview of the current
character selection within the text string. This is helpful when multiple
characters are available within one key.
Changing Your Settings