Opening and Navigating within Files
DCIM is the default location for pictures or video taken by the device.
These files are actually stored in the DCIM folder location.
To open files:
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Tap a folder and scroll down or up until you locate your
• Home tab
• Up tab
displayed on-screen. Choose from: List, List and details, or
Search, View by, Sort by, and Settings.
1. Tap All files
contents of either device or your internal SD card.
2. The following folders may display:
• Alarms: this folder contains any alarm files you may have.
• Android: the Android folder stores files that are used in Android
• Bluetooth: this folder stores files sent via a Bluetooth device.
• DCIM: this is the default location for pictures and videos taken by the
device. Tap DCIM
• Download: this folder contains downloads you have made.
• Movies: this folder contains your Video and Movie files.
allows you to back up to the root directory.
allows you to back up into a higher directory.
and then tap View by to change the way the files are
for these additional options: Select all, Create folder,
Device storage/SD memory card to see the
Camera to view the picture or video files.
Applications and Development