Silent mode via Device Options Screen
Silent mode is convenient when you wish to stop the phone from
making noise, in a theater for example. In Silent Mode the speaker is
muted and the phone only vibrates to notify you of incoming calls, or
other functions that normally have a defined tone or sound as an
1. From the Home screen, press and hold
until the Device options screen displays.
2. Tap either Mute, Vibrate, or Sound from the Device options
screen to activate or deactivate these features (the current
Adjusting the Volume Settings
The Volume menu now provides access to various volume settings
within one on-screen popup menu.
1. From the main Settings page, tap My device tab
2. Touch and drag the on-screen slider to assign the volume
settings for any of the following volume levels.
• Music, video, games and other media, Ringtone, Notifications or
3. Tap OK to assign the volume levels.
Changing Your Settings