The Applications list provides quick access to all the available
applications on the device.
The Application menu provides quick access to the most frequently
used applications. Applications display on each of the panels on the
Important! Once you log into your Google account. All previously
downloaded apps should now be populated within the
Application Screen Menu Settings
When on the Apps screen, the following menu options are available:
• Play Store: provides quick access to the Play Store (page 247).
• Edit: allows you to organize your current applications by moving them
around the screen, edit or delete existing Apps folders.
• Create folder: allows you to create an application folder where you can
better organize and group desired apps.
• Uninstall/turn off apps: allows you to uninstall a user-downloaded
application or turn off selected applications. Only those applications that
are not default to the device can be downloaded.
• Downloaded applications: allows you to filter the view of apps to only
those applications that you have downloaded.
and then tap
and then select from the following options:
to remove the selected app.