4. Tap Network notification again to remove the check mark and
deactivate this feature.
Wi-Fi During Sleep
By default, when your device enter a sleep mode, your Wi-Fi
connection stays on all the time. If the feature is Never enabled
during sleep that current data usage is taken over by your SIM and
its network connection.
1. From the main Settings page, tap Connections tab
3. Select an available option:
• Always: maintains your current active Wi-Fi connection even during
• Only when plugged in: maintains the active Wi-Fi connection only when
the device detects it is connected to a power supply. This reduced the
drain on your device's battery.
• Never (increase data usage): shuts off the current Wi-Fi connection
during sleep and diverts any current data usage to the cellular network
and then tap Advanced
Keep Wi-Fi on during
Changing Your Settings