You can answer an incoming call while you have a call in progress, if
this service is supported by the network and you have previously set
the Call waiting option to Activate.
You are notified of an incoming call by a call waiting tone. For more
information, refer to "Configuring Additional Voice Call Settings" on
To answer a new call while you have a call in progress:
1. In a single motion, touch
to answer the new incoming call.
2. Tap an option from the Accept call after menu:
• Putting xxx on hold to place the previous caller on hold while you
answer the new incoming call.
• Ending call with xxx to end the previous call and answer the new call.
Note: The new caller appears at the top of the list. The previous caller
is placed on hold and appears at the bottom of the list.
3. Tap Swap to switch between the two calls. This places the new
caller on hold and activates the previous call.
Important! The currently active call is displayed with a green
4. Tap Swap again to switch back.
and slide it in any direction