S970G-Print.book Page 254 Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:42 AM
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Answering/ending calls.
2. Select any of the following options:
• The home key answers calls allows you to press
• Voice control allows you to answer incoming voice calls using voice.
• The power key ends calls allows you to press the power key to end the
Turn off screen during calls
This option turns on the proximity sensor during calls so that your
phone will know to turn the screen off to save power.
From the main Call settings page, tap Turn off screen during
calls to create a check mark and enable the feature.
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Call alerts.
2. Tap Call vibrations to enable your phone to vibrate when the
called party answers the phone.
Choose from: Answer vibration or Call-end vibration.
3. Tap Call status tones to set the sound settings during a call
then tap OK.
Choose from: Call connect tone, Minute minder, and Call end tone.
4. Tap Alerts on call to turn off alarm and message notifications
during a call.
to answer the