You can search through your messages by using the Message
1. From the Messaging screen, press
2. Use the on-screen keypad to enter a word or phrase in which
to search, then tap
3. All messages that contain the entered search string display.
To configure the settings for text messages, multimedia messages,
Voicemails, and Push messages.
From the Messaging screen, press
The following Messaging settings are available:
• Delete old messages: deletes old messages when the limit is reached,
rather than overwriting them.
• Text message limit: allows you to set a limit on how many text
messages are allowed in one conversation.
• Multimedia message limit: allows you to set a limit on how many
multimedia messages are allowed in one conversation.
• Text templates: allows you to add pre-defined phrases and sentences.
For more information, refer to "Text Templates" on page 145.
and then tap Search.
and then tap Settings.