Turning Off an Alarm
To stop an alarm when it sounds, touch and slide
Setting the Snooze Feature
To activate the Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch
the alarm settings.
Deleting an Existing Alarm
1. From within the Clock application, touch and hold an on-
screen alarm event.
2. Tap Delete.
This feature allows you to find out what time it is another part of
1. From within the Clock application, tap the World clock tab.
2. Tap Add city then scroll and select the desired city, or tap in the
search field to locate a city.
To assign DST settings:
1. Locate a desired city from the World clock list.
2. Touch and hold a city and select DST settings.
3. Select a DST setting (Automatic, Off, or 1 hour).
If Daylight Savings Time is selected, a sun symbol appears
next to the World Clock city listing.
to any direction. Snooze must first be set in