3. After the "SD card will be unmounted" message displays and
the Mount SD card now appears in the menu list, remove the
Erasing Files from the SD card
To erase files from the SD card using the device:
1. Ensure the SD card is mounted.
2. From the main Settings page, tap More tab
Mount SD card.
3. Tap Format SD card
the SD card. The SD card formats and erases all the data
stored on it.
Date and Time
This menu allows you to change the current time and date displayed.
1. From the Home screen, press
2. Tap Automatic date and time to allow the network set the date
Important! Deactivate Automatic date and time to manually set the rest
of the options.
3. Tap Set date and use the arrow icons to set the Month, Day, and
Year then tap Set.
4. Tap Set time and use the arrow icons, set Hour, and Minute. Tap
PM or AM, then tap Set.
Date and time.
Format SD card
and then tap Settings
Changing Your Settings
Delete all to format