Searching for Music in Your Library
1. From within the Play Music application, tap
search through your available songs.
2. Type the name of an artist, album, song, or playlist.
Matching songs are displayed in a list below the search box.
3. Tap a matching song to play it, tap a matching album, artist or
playlist to view a list of its' songs.
There are various options available from the various tabs:
From within the Play Music application, select one of the
following tabs and tap
• GENRES: Add to queue.
• ARTISTS: Add to queue, Keep on device, Add to playlist.
• ALBUMS: Add to queue, Keep on device, Add to playlist, or
Go to artist.
• SONGS: Add to queue, Add to playlist, Go to artist, Go to album, or
From within the Play Music application, tap a song in your
library to listen to it.
The Now playing screen opens and the song you touched or the
first song in the album or playlist starts to play. The tracks in
the current list play in order until you reach the end of the list
(unless you choose a repeat option). Otherwise, playback stops
only if you stop it, even when you switch applications.
to access an available option.
Applications and Development