8. Update or re-enter your Exchange server information within the
appropriate field. This field can often be populated with
incorrect or out of date information provided by your server.
• Exchange Server: your exchange server remote email address.
Typically starts with mail.XXX.com. Obtain this information from your
company network administrator.
Important! Do not accept the default entry as this is a guess based on
• If your network requires SSL encryption, tap the Use secure connection
(SSL) field to place a check mark in the box and activate this additional
level. Most often, this option should be enabled.
Important! If your Exchange server requires this feature, leaving this
field unchecked can prevent connection.
9. Consult your IT Administrator if it is necessary to enable the
Use client certification option.
10. With the new server information entered, tap Next.
11. Read the on-screen Activation disclaimer and, when prompted,
tap OK. The device then verifies your incoming server settings.
12. If prompted, read the Remote security administration
information and tap OK to accept the service and continue.
13. Adjust the various on-screen configuration fields and tap Next.
It may take a few seconds for the next screen to load.