Note: TalkBack, when installed and enabled, speaks feedback to help
blind and low-vision users.
Important! TalkBack can collect all of the text you enter, except
passwords, including personal data and credit card
numbers. It may also log your user interface interactions
with the device.
10. Tap the Font size field to change the size of the fonts used on
the device within menus, options, etc..
Choose from: Tiny, Small, Normal, Large, or Huge.
11. Enable Magnification gestures to use exaggerated gestures
such as triple-tapping, double pinching, and dragging two
fingers across the screen.
12. Tap the Negative colors field to reverse the display of
on-screen colors from White text on a Black background to
Black text on a White background.
13. Select Color adjustment to allow you to adjust the display
colors if you are color blind and have difficulty reading the
display because of the colors. Touch and slide the slider to the
right to turn it on. Follow the on-screen instructions.
14. Tap Accessibility shortcut to allow you to quickly enable
accessibility features in 2 quick steps. Touch and slide the
slider to the right to turn it on. Follow the on-screen