• Password: typically your network access password (case-sensitive).
3. Tap Show password to display the password as you enter it in
the associated field.
4. Tap Send email from this account by default, to make this your
default email account for outbound emails.
Note: If selected, the Manual setup button changes to read Microsoft
Exchange ActiveSync. If activated, skip to step 6.
5. Tap Next. Consult your Network or IT Administrator for further
details and support.
6. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (from the add new email
Note: If prompted with an on-screen notification that the connection
that the "Setup could not finish", tap Edit details to continue
with a manual update of necessary information.
7. When prompted to provide additional detailed information
within the Exchange server settings screen, enter an updated
Domain, and confirm your user name and Password
Important! Remember to manually place the cursor in the correct spot
and enter a Domain name before the "[Domain]\[user
name]" entry. Most servers only provide a username.