Note: Selecting Location consent may drain battery power. For more
information, refer to "Power Saving Mode" on page 336.
Making an Emergency Call With a SIM card installed
The Emergency calling mode makes redialing an emergency number
a 1-tap process. Before you can resume normal calling operations,
you should first exit this mode.
1. Swipe the Lock screen to unlock the device.
2. From the Home screen, tap
3. Enter the emergency number (ex: 911) and then tap
4. Complete your call. During this type of call, you will have
access to the Speaker mode, Keypad, and End Call features.
Note: This mode can drain your battery power more rapidly than a
normal calling mode.
5. At the Emergency Callback screen, follow the on-screen
When you enter numbers on the Keypad, you will see three
From the keypad screen, use one of the following options:
to exit this calling mode.
) to access your Voicemail service.
) to call the entered number.
) to delete digits from the current number.