• Rules for filtering: allows you to create and manage filters for emails.
Filter parameters include: Filter name, Subject includes, or From.
– or –
3. From the current Email inbox listing, press
Alter any of the following settings:
• Sync settings: allows you to adjust the email synchronization settings,
adjust the sync schedule, and adjust the email retrieval size.
• Signature: lets you both attach a customized signature and include a
handwritten signature to the bottom of all outgoing emails.
In a single motion touch and slide the Signature slider to the right to turn
Tap the Signature field, change the current text, and tap Done to save
the new signature.
• Out of office settings: allows you to configure your out of office email
• Default account: assign this account as the default email account used
for outgoing messages.
• Password: allows you to update your password to match the one on the
• Email notifications: activates the email notification icon to appear within
the Notifications area of the status bar when a new email (Gmail, etc..) is
• Select ringtone: plays a selected ringtone when a new email message
• Vibrate: activates a vibration when a new email message is received.
<Exchange email account>.
and then tap