– or –
Enter your Email address and Password information.
• Email address: your Internet email address.
• Password: typically your network access password (case-sensitive).
3. Tap Show password to display the password as you enter it in
the associated field.
• Tap Manual setup to configure your connection settings manually
(POP3 or IMAP). Follow the on-screen prompts and enter the
information specific to your email provider.
• Tap Send email from this account by default to assign this email
account as your default account for all outgoing emails.
4. Tap Next.
5. At the Account options screen, select the frequency which the
device should check for new email on the server and tap Next.
Important! The Sync Email feature must be enabled to allow synching
between your device and the remote server.