The Security settings allow you to determine the security level for
When enabled, this feature requires a numeric PIN or password to
decrypt your device each time you power it on or encrypt the data on
your SD card each time it is connected:
1. From the Home screen, press
2. Tap Encrypt device. For more information, read the displayed
3. Tap Encrypt external SD card to enable the encryption on SD
card data that requires a password be entered each time the
microSD card is connected.
Tip: Make sure your battery is charged more than 80 percent.
Encryption may take an hour or more.
Setting up SIM Card Lock
Prevent another user from using your SIM card to make unauthorized
calls or from accessing information stored on your SIM card by
protecting the information using a PIN code.
When enabled, your phone will ask for a PIN number each time you
use the phone. Using this option you can also change your SIM PIN
1. From the main Settings page, tap More tab
2. Tap Set up SIM card lock.
and then tap Settings