1. Sign into your Samsung account.
2. From the Home screen, tap
Note: If you are not connected to an active Wi-Fi, you may be
prompted to continue the set up process via a mobile network.
Click Connect to proceed.
3. Select your desired country or region for your TV Guide's
4. Enter your current zip code and tap Done. This zip code must
correspond to the location of your desired TV and set top box.
5. From the Find your TV service screen, select a service provider
from the available channel listing.
6. From the Personalize screen, you can either follow the on-
screen prompts to personalize your desired content or tap Skip
to continue without customizing your content.
7. Read the on-screen Peel Disclaimer agreement and tap Agree
to complete the set up process.
8. If prompted, walk through the on-screen tutorial information
and choose to Continue Remote Setup configuration.