Personalizing the Call Sound Setting
During a call it may be necessary to adjust the sound of the incoming
call by selecting an audio equalizer setting for the current call.
2. Confirm the option is enabled
Note: If prompted to enable the feature via the Call settings menu, go
to Call settings
3. Select an available option.
Choose from: Off, Soft sound, Clear sound, Adapt Sound left,
and Adapt Sound right.
Placing a Call on Hold
You can place the current call on hold whenever you want. If your
network supports this service, you can also make another call while
a call is in progress.
To place a call on hold:
1. Tap Hold to place the current call on hold.
2. Tap Unhold to activate the call that is on hold.
To make a new call while a call is in progress:
1. Enter the new phone number that you wish to dial or look it up
in Call history.
2. Once connected, tap Add call to dial the second call.
3. Dial the new phone number and tap
(Personalize call sound).
Personalize call sound.
Call Functions and Contacts List