When Blocking mode is enabled, notifications for selected features
will be disabled. You will only receive notifications of incoming calls
from people on your allowed list.
1. From the Home screen, press
2. In a single motion touch and slide the Blocking mode slider to
the right to turn it on.
Confirm the Blocking mode active icon
3. Place a green check mark adjacent to those features you
would like to enable. Choose from: Block incoming calls, Turn
off notifications, Turn off alarm and timer, Turn off LED
4. Configure a timeframe for these features to be active. Remove
the check mark from the Always field to configure the From
and To time fields.
5. Tap Allowed contacts to assign those contacts that are
exempted from these rules. Choose from None, All contacts,
Favorites, or Custom. Allowed contacts will then appear in the
Allowed contact list.
(My device tab).
and then tap Settings
appears in the