• Preview message: when enabled, allows you to view a brief preview of
new message text on the Status bar.
Emergency message settings
• Emergency alerts: allows you to configure emergency alert settings.
You can enable/disable those alert categories you wish to receive.
Choose from: Extreme alerts, Severe alerts, and AMBER alerts.
Note: The Presidential alert can not be disabled.
• Emergency notification preview: allows you to play a sample
emergency alert tone. Tap Stop to cancel the playback.
• Alert reminder: when enabled, this function allows you set an alert
reminder for emergency notifications. Choose from: Once, Every
2 minutes, Every 15 minutes, and Off.
• Add signature: when enabled, this feature allows you to create a
signature at the end of your outgoing text messages.
• Signature text: allows you to enter a desired signature for your
Spam message settings
• Spam settings: when enabled, allows you to configure available spam
settings such as:
Add to spam numbers: allows you to manually enter and assign a
phone number as being sent from a spam source.
Add to spam phrases: allows you to assign a specific text phrase as
belonging to a spam message. Ex: Dear friend.