• My account: displays Samsung account information.
• Customer support: displays FAQ information.
• About this service: displays application information.
Setting Up Web Storage
Web storage services allow you to use storage space to store your
files and share them on the "Cloud".
Note: If you are using another Web storage service, log into that
service first before using Samsung Link.
1. From the Home screen, tap
Note: When adding storage, an N Drive is added (such as SugarSync,
Dropbox, or SkyDrive).
(Add storage) and choose from: SugarSync, Dropbox, or
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to register or log into your
4. Once the process is successfully completed, the Web storage
icon or name appears in the Web storage area of the main
5. From the main screen, select a connected device and then tap
on the media that you would like to share.
and then tap Settings