• Link contact: allows you to link the current contact to another current
contact. Similar to a "see also" feature. If you can't remember a
contact's information, linking entries can help you find the person you
are looking for.
• Share contact via message: allows you select specific elements of an
existing contact (name, Mobile number, email, etc..) and send them to a
recipient via a text message. This option does not send the entire
Contact entry but only selected elements.
• Add to favorites: allows you to assign the currently selected contact as
a favorite entry.
• Remove from favorites: allows you to remove the favorite status from a
previoulsy assigned entry.
• Add to group: allows you to assign the currently selected contact to a
• Add to reject list: allows you to assign the contact entry to your current
• Share namecard via: allows you to send the current Contact entry's
information to an external recipient via either Bluetooth, ChatON, Drive,
Email (Exchange or Internet), Gmail, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct.
• Add shortcut to home: adds a shortcut to the current Contacts entry to
an available screen location.