The Music settings menu allows you to set preferences for the music
player such as whether you want the music to play in the
background, sound effects, and how the music menu displays.
With the application displayed and playing a song, press
and select one of the following options:
• Via Bluetooth: scans for devices and pairs with a Bluetooth headset.
• Play via Group Play: allows you to share music with others via the
Group Play application. All users must be connected to the same Wi-Fi.
For more information, refer to "Group Play" on page 213.
• Add to playlist: allows you to add the current music file to a selected
• Set as: allows you to set the current song as a Phone ringtone, Caller
ringtone, or Alarm tone. Additionally you can either choose to start the
selected song from the beginning or allow the application to
automatically recommend a start point.
• Show/hide music view: changes the screen appearance to the music
view and back.
• Settings: allows you to change your music player settings.
• Details: allows you to view media info such as Artist, Title, Album, Track
length, Genre, Recording date, Track number, Format, Bit depth,
Sampling rate, Size, and Location.
• End: closes the application.
Applications and Development