• Learn from Facebook allows you to log into your current Facebook
account and add used text to your personal dictionary.
• Learn from Gmail: allows you to sign in to your existing Gmail account
from where your style and existing contact information is added to your
personal dictionary. Helps recognize familiar names.
• Learn from Twitter allows you to sign into your existing Twitter account
and add used text to your personal dictionary.
• Learn from Messages allows your device to learn your messaging style
by using your Messaging information.
• Learn from Contacts updates predictive style by learning your Contacts
• Clear remote data allows you to delete your anonymous data stored on
the personalization server.
• Clear personal data removes all personalized data entered by the user.
To configure Swype settings:
1. From the main Settings page, tap My device tab
2. Tap Settings on the left side of the screen to alter these
• Sound on keypress: turns on sounds generated by the Swype
• Pop-up on keypress: displays the character above the key when typing.
to return to the previous screen.
(adjacent to the Swype field).
Changing Your Settings