Call logs - Caller Overview
Tap a contact entry name or number to reveal the Call options screen:
• Create contact to save the number if it is not already in your Contacts.
• View contact to view the Contact details for the current entry.
• Update existing to update an existing Contacts entry with the current
• Call allows you to redial the entry by name or number.
• Send message allows you to create a new text message to the selected
• Time provides the time and date of the call and its duration.
Copy to dialing screen to pass the current number to your dialer and
then edit the selected number before you place your next outbound call.
Delete to delete the Contacts entry.
Send number to send the current Contacts entry information to an
Add to reject list to add the current phone number to an automatic
rejection list. Similar to a block list, the selected caller will be blocked from
making an incoming calls to your phone.
Touch and hold an entry to display the entry-specific contact menu:
• Copy to dialing screen to make alterations to the current phone
number prior to redial.
• Add to contacts to save the number if it is not already in your Contacts.
• View contact to view the information for the currently stored Contacts
(Menu) to reveal additional options:
Call Functions and Contacts List