Factory Data Reset
From this menu you can reset your device and sound settings to the
factory default settings.
1. From the main Settings page, tap Accounts tab
2. Read the on-screen reset information.
3. Tap Reset device.
4. If necessary, enter your password and tap Delete all.
The device resets to the factory default settings automatically
and when finished displays the Home screen.
The Location services allows you to configure the device's location
Important! The more location determining functions are enabled, the
more accurate the determination will be of your position.
1. From the Home screen, press
2. Tap any of the following options to create a checkmark and
activate the service:
• Access to my location: allows apps that have asked your permission to
use your location information. Tap the ON/OFF slider to turn it on.
• Use GPS satellites: allows applications to use GPS to pinpoint your
Factory data reset.
and then tap Settings