Note: Syncing of contacts requires you are logged into your Gmail and
Corporate accounts via the device.
The Display options menu allows you to allows you to choose which
contacts to display. You can also choose to display only contacts that
have phone numbers.
Note: Once a display filter has been selected, only those Contact
entries are shown until the All contacts option is re-selected.
1. From the Home screen, tap
following to filter according to the selection:
• All contacts allows you to display all available Contacts.
• Device lists those Contacts currently found only on your Phone.
• SIM lists those Contacts currently found only on your SIM card.
• Samsung account lists those Contacts currently found and sync'd
within the Samsung account.
• Google lists those Contacts currently found within the Google account.
• Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync lists those Contacts currently found
within the Exchange account.
• Customized list allows you to enable which account categories are
displayed. For example, on Google contacts, you can filter which Contact
categories are shown (Friends, Family, etc..)
and then tap Contacts to display. Select any of the