To add Facebook content to your Contacts list:
You can now add your Facebook contact information, such as
pictures, email, and phone numbers directly to your Contacts list. All
of their current contact information is then migrated over to your
phone. If a Contacts entry already exists with a slightly different
name, separate entries are created and can later be linked (joined)
together into a single entry.
Important! This process not only synchronizes your contact
information but also your status, events, and more.
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Search for and select the Facebook app.
3. When you are prompted to download the Facebook application
from the Play Store.
• Tap INSTALL
• Tap OPEN to launch the application.
4. Log into your Facebook account:
• Enter your account's access Email and Password information and tap
5. If prompted, configure any requested optional permissions and
tap Log in.
6. If prompted, select a Contacts Sync option. Choose from: Sync
all, Sync with existing contacts, or Don't sync.
7. Tap Done to complete the login and sync process.
ACCEPT to complete the process.