• Turn off screen during calls: allows you to force the screen to turn off
during an active call.
• Call alerts: allows you to assign call alert tones and activate call alerts
Call vibrations: vibrates the phone when the called party answers.
Choose from: Answer vibration or Call-end vibration.
Call status tones: assigns sounds settings during the call. Choose from:
Call connect tone, Minute minder, and Call end tone.
Alerts on calls: selects whether alarm and message notification is
turned off during a call.
• Call accessories: allows you to assign headset settings during incoming
Automatic answering configures the device to automatically answer
and incoming call when a headset is detected.
Automatic answering timer configures the time delay before the
device automatically accepts the incoming call.
Outgoing call conditions configures the connected Bluetooth device to
make outbound calls within one of two settings: Even when device locked
or Only when device unlocked.
• Additional settings: allows you to configure additional call settings. For
more information, refer to "Configuring Additional Voice Call Settings"
on page 328.
• Ringtones and keypad tones: allows you to manage your device's
ringtones and vibratory features. Choose from: Ringtones, Vibrations,
Vibrate when ringing, and Dialing keypad tone (used when the keypad is