5. Tap anywhere on the screen to re-focus the camera on that
object. The camcorder auto-focuses on the new target area.
6. To capture an image from the video while recording, tap
This feature is not available while the anti-shake feature is
7. Tap the Stop key (
video file to your Camera folder.
– or –
Tap the Pause key (
8. Once the file has been saved, tap the image viewer, then tap
(Play) to playback your video for review.
When you shoot a video, the file is saved in the Camera folder. You
can view your videos immediately or view them anytime in the
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Select a folder location and tap a video icon to begin video
– or –
Touch and hold the video icon from the main Gallery to select
the video (indicated by a colored border) and display the
following video menu context options:
) to stop the recording and save the
to return to the viewer.
(Play) to begin video playback.
) to pause the recording.