Note: Your destination device must support this feature or no entries
will be received by the external device.
Send individual namecards allows you to set your default to send
individual contacts one at a time. Even if you select all your entries, each is
This feature allows you to add a new or existing contact to a call
group. This group can be one of the already present groups (Family,
Friends, or Work) or a user-created group.
Creating a New Caller Group
1. From the Home screen, tap
3. Tap the Group name field and use the on-screen keypad to
enter a new group name. For more information, refer to "Text
Input Methods" on page 83.
4. Tap Group ringtone and select a ringtone for the group.
Selections are: Default ringtone, Ringtones (select from
available ringtones) or Add (to navigate your device and select
an existing audio file).
5. Tap Message alert and select a message alert ringtone to be
associated with this group.
6. Tap Vibration pattern and select a unique vibration pattern
either from an available list or Create your own. This pattern is
then associated with this group.
7. Tap Add member to add Contacts to the new group.
and then tap Create.