3. Use the on-screen keypad to edit the name of the bookmark or
4. Tap the Location field (at the top) to assign a new folder
5. Tap Save or Cancel to exit the operation.
1. From the Bookmarks page, touch and hold the bookmark you
want to delete.
2. Tap Delete bookmark.
3. At the confirmation window, tap OK.
Emptying the Cookies
A cookie is a small file placed on your phone by a website during
navigation. In addition to containing some site-specific information, a
cookie can also contain some personal information (such as a
username and password) which might pose a security risk if not
properly managed. You can clear these cookies from your device at
1. From an active Web page, press
2. Tap Cookies and site data to create a checkmark.
3. Tap Done.
Delete personal data
Applications and Development
and then tap