• Voice control: activates/deactivates voice control feature that allows you
to verbally take a photo.
• Contextual filename: allows you to have your location added as part of
the filename. You must first activate GPS tag described above.
• Save as flipped: when set to On, this option allows you to take and save
a mirror-image video when using self-recording mode.
• Storage: Select the memory location for storage.
• Shutter sound: Turn the shutter sound on or off.
• Reset: Reset the camera settings.
Pictures and Videos Image Viewer Options
After you take a photo or record a video, you can access various
Photo viewing options
1. Tap a thumbnail to view the picture.
Note: If no control icons are displayed on the screen in addition to the
picture, tap anywhere on the screen to display them.
2. The following options are available at the top of the screen:
• Change player
Samsung Link device from your available list.
• Share via
Play, Bluetooth, Drive, Email, Gmail, Google+, Hangouts, Messaging,
Picasa, S Memo, and Wi-Fi Direct.
: allows you to select a different AllShare/
: allows you to share the picture via ChatON, Group