Adding more Contacts via Accounts and
When you synchronize applications such as Facebook, Twitter,
MySpace, a corporate email account, or Google, using the Accounts
and sync option synchronizes the data from the selected account
type with your Contacts list.
1. From the Home screen, press
2. Tap Add account.
3. Determine which type of account information you want to
synchronize with your Contact list. Selections are: Samsung
account, ChatON, Email, Google, LDAP, Microsoft Exchange
ActiveSync, Server, or Sync apps with Facebook.
4. Tap an account type to add.
5. Follow the prompts. The selected account type synchronizes
with your Contacts list.
6. After synchronizing accounts you may want to link contact
information. For more information, refer to "Linking Contact
Information" on page 110.
(Accounts tab) and then navigate to the My accounts
and then tap Settings