• Text scaling: allows you to preview the text size, scale the text size using
a slider bar, set the zoom amount on double tap, and minimize the font
size using a slider bar.
• Force zoom: allows you to override the website's request to control
• Text encoding: adjusts the current text encoding.
• Full screen: allows you to use Fullscreen mode to hide the status bar.
• Text booster: allows you to boost the text size on PC websites to make it
easier to read.
• Accept cookies: allows sites, that require cookies, to save and read
cookies from your device.
• Turn on location: allows websites to request access to your location.
Without this feature, some pages may not display properly. Remove the
checkmark to disable this function.
• Block pop-ups: prevents popup advertisement or windows from
appearing on-screen. Remove the checkmark to disable this function.
• Default storage: allows you to set your default storage to Device or
• Website settings: view advanced settings for individual websites.
• Turn on notifications allows website notifications. Select Always on, On
demand, or Off.
• Clear notifications: deletes website notification access information.